[Twisted-Python] DNS changes

Jp Calderone exarkun at intarweb.us
Mon Dec 30 00:50:08 EST 2002

  I've just committed some changes to the DNS client code that are not
backwards compatible.  I don't think many people are using it yet (Tv is
actually the only person I know of), but if you are, consider this your
heads up :)  The change is in all the lookup* methods - they now return a
tuple of 3 lists.  The first element of this tuple is the same list as was
previously returned, all by its lonesome.  There's also a new, high-level
interface available via getHostByName().  It returns just a string.

  Jp

--
"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their
home."