[Twisted-Python] usage of sessions in twisted.web?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Dec 21 08:11:11 EST 2002

I'm thinking of making some pretty substantial changes to the way that Twisted
deals with Sessions, as part of re-writing twisted.web.guard to work with
Woven.

Internally there are very few places where it's called (mostly in
twisted.web.guard, which is exactly what I'm looking to get rid of ...) and it
is a very naive, error-prone implementation.

I'm just wondering how many of you out there are using sessions currently, and
in what capacity, to see what upgrade path, if any, I should provide.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Traveling Sorcerer   |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |