[Twisted-Python] adbapi.operationDone

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Mon Dec 9 17:48:56 EST 2002

On Monday, Dec 9, 2002, at 15:29 America/New_York, Steve Waterbury

> Twisted Gurus,
> Yet another sophomoric question :^) ...
> The only way I've come up with to pass in a value to
> adbapi.Augmentation.operationDone(done) is as follows:

You probably don't want to use self.operationDone() .. it's the default
callback, and it sounds like you're trying to do more work than you
have to (supposing you have more than one operation that your
augmentation can do).  Why don't you do:

class MyAug(Augmentation):
   def addThingy(self, whatever):

   def addThingyDone(self):  # you might need to do def
addThingyDone(self, noresult), I think the callback on the defer might
throw an arg there
     .. do what you need to do