[Twisted-Python] cacheable.stoppedObserving not being called on client disconnect?

carball at hush.com carball at hush.com
Sat Dec 7 03:40:55 EST 2002

arg, cacheable.stoppedObserving is not being called on
client disconnect for me. .

just wondering if anyone else has seen similar problems or
if it's something incorrect on my end. .

in regards to my earlier question on ssl, i've decided to
use stunnel until i become savvy enough with twisted to hack
it out myself. .

thank you
car

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: