[Twisted-Python] Writing Unittests for Twisted Applications

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Dec 5 13:10:47 EST 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 07:14:17PM +0100, Bernhard Herzog wrote:
> My code will eventually be available under GPL as part of the
> 'GREAT-ER'[1] software we're developing, but it's not yet in CVS.
>
> If there's interest in including my test case base class in twisted I
> could make it available sooner and under LGPL.

We'd *really* appreciate such a thing. A lot of the existing tests are so ugly
that it's hard to extend them right now, and something like this would make it
a lot easier to clean all of these up.

Also, as moshez said, Glyph needs the copyright on contributions, but you can
still retain your own copyright on it.

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>