[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] Change LogFile to support disabling log rotation if rotateLength is None.

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Aug 26 20:33:29 EDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 06:47:01AM -0500, Chris Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 02:53:30AM -0500, spiv CVS wrote:
> > Modified files:
> > Twisted/twisted/python/logfile.py 1.1 1.2
> >
> > Log message:
> > Change LogFile to support disabling log rotation if rotateLength is None.
>
> Why not 0 instead of None?

It just seemed to make more sense... probably both should work.  Feel
free to fix it :)

The main purpose of this checkin was trick someone more qualified (i.e.
yourself, or glyph or itamar or whoever) to fix it properly ;)

As I said in the checkin comment, it'd be nice to have a --logsize
option for twistd, but the reason that I didn't add it is that perhaps
I'm being thick and there's a better way to do this...

-Andrew.