[Twisted-Python] Ldaptor BoF at Linux-Kongress

Tommi Virtanen tv at debian.org
Sun Aug 25 11:54:06 EDT 2002

	Hi. I'm thinking of organizing a BoF at Linux-Kongress,
	about Ldaptor and Scalemail etc. My email/LDAP-related
	Twisted thingies, that is.

	Please give feedback on the email I am about to send.
	What would you like to hear? What would motivate you to
	joining the brainw^H^H^H^H^H^HBoF?

	Latest version of the mail will be at
	http://www.twistedmatrix.com/users/tv/bof.txt

	Current edition follows.