[Twisted-Python] Proposed Website Comp

Donovan Baarda abo at minkirri.apana.org.au
Sun Aug 25 20:00:21 EDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 10:12:27PM -0400, Mark A. Richman wrote:
> This is why I called it a "comp" - I'm not going to waste my time with
> "real" HTML, CSS, etc. if you aren't going to like it...which you have
> made abundantly clear.

Hey, he liked how it looked, he just didn't like how it was implemented!

> I simply created it as a springboard for discussion, and not as a beta
> of any kind.
>
> That was 30 minutes work, not 30 hours.

Then you succeeded, and please don't get put off. There has been discussion
:-)

BTW, the best thing to keep in mind when doing any volentary type work is
"he who does it, gets to decide how it gets done", because if you don't do
it your way, it might never get done :-)