[Twisted-Python] Proposed Website Comp

Mark A. Richman mark at markrichman.com
Sat Aug 24 22:40:13 EDT 2002

I never claimed to be a graphic artist - I'm a developer, not a
designer. But I don't have time to contribute code, so I contributed an
idea.

Glad to hear *someone* liked it. I pulled the page off my site for now.

When I have time, I'll consult with my usability and human factors
colleagues to see if they have any commentary.

I'm curious to know of any popular sites that conform to Glyph's "wish
list" of acceptable web standards.

Regards,
Mark