[Twisted-Python] Python 2.1

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Aug 24 18:46:41 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 08:35, Moshe Zadka wrote:
> 2.1 has no nested scopes.

As we discussed on IRC, Twisted uses nested_scopes from __future__, so
this isn't an issue (well, there should probably be a nested_scopes
import at the top of that module, since the only other place it's
imported is twisted/scripts/twistd.py). The issue is whether or not we
should use nested_scopes, which I'm awaiting a reply to in the other
thread :-)

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>