[Twisted-Python] Proposed Website Comp

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sat Aug 24 12:49:21 EDT 2002

I usually think that software projects should give a brief overview of
what they are on the front page, and sometimes even some news..  the
content-area of the mockup is pretty worthless given that all the links
are available in the navigation bar, and there's no real need to explain
what the words in the navigation mean.