[Twisted-Python] epydoc and Twisted

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Aug 22 14:03:35 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 11:59, Bruce Mitchener wrote:

> Thoughts on how we should deal with the import problem are welcome.  Is
> that a roadblock in the way of switching from happydoc to epydoc?

I have no response to your question, but I have some comments to make.

1. converting generate-domdocs to use epydoc seems it'll be really easy
-- it'll just require a slightly modified regexp-builder, afaics. I'll
get to that soon.

2. I hope we're going to start using the @foo mechanisms that epydoc
uses in Twisted -- it'll make our API references much more
information-rich. Does anyone have any problems with that?

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>