[Twisted-Python] Help us release Twisted 1.0

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Aug 21 12:25:06 EDT 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:23:28 -0400, Steve Waterbury <steve.waterbury at gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> My team is developing a modular application to integrate CAD/CAE/CAM
> tools and data and to enable collaboration among distributed teams of
> engineers working on NASA projects.

Thanks for the endorsement, Steve :-).

By the way, it would be lots better if those of you sending endorsements could
actually have a URL on an externally viewable site so that tm.com could point
to some external points of reference for why using Twisted is good.  (If not,
just having these sorts of mailing list posts is still really cool.  Keep 'em
coming ^_^)

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |