[Twisted-Python] Help us release Twisted 1.0

Steve Waterbury steve.waterbury at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 21 11:23:28 EDT 2002

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're trying to get 1.0 out the door. How can you help?
> (...)
> 3. Help with the public relations - have you used Twisted in your company?
> If so we'd love to get quotes from you about what you did and how great it
> is. You know who you are :)

"My team is developing a modular application to integrate CAD/CAE/CAM
tools and data and to enable collaboration among distributed teams of
engineers working on NASA projects.  We have selected Twisted as our
framework because of its pluggable, asynchronous protocols, support
for multiple interfaces and protocols per service, integration with
PostgreSQL, and just generally excellent layered architecture."

Cheers,
-- Steve.

Stephen C. Waterbury  http://misspiggy.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/waterbug.html