[Twisted-Python] PB over unix socket ... how?

Steve Waterbury waterbug at beeblebrox.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 10 02:23:01 EDT 2002

twisted gurus ... help!

I want to use PB down in the guts of my application, but only later on
will I actually be using the pb protocol over the network, so in the
meantime I'd like to play it safe and have PB talk to other components
over unix domain sockets.

I know from wandering around in the internet module that there's lots
of support for unix sockets and even an IReactorUNIX, but it's late and
I'm a little dizzy and I figured someone could probably point me in the
right direction with about 5 lines anyway ... if there's an example, I
musta missed it ... 8^P

TIA!
-- Steve.

Stephen C. Waterbury  http://misspiggy.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/waterbug.html