[Twisted-Python] [patch] mktap web --resource

Steve Waterbury steve.waterbury at gsfc.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 4 22:18:18 EDT 2002

Andrew Bennetts wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 04:43:50PM -0400, Steve Waterbury wrote:
> > Sune Kirkeby wrote:
> > >
> > > [ Itamar Shtull-Trauring ]
> > >
> > > Yup, as time permits I hope to implement it.  For now I guess I will
> > > spend more time experimenting with async DB-access in generel,
> > > though.
> >
> > Any more news on this front?  (Not that I need large objects ... just
> > interested in async db-access in general.  ;^)  BTW, I kind of like some
> > things about psycopg (which is not async, of course), but I couldn't get
> > t.e.adbapi.py to work with it.
>
> What errors did psycopg with adbapi give?

Er, none actually!  Oops ... *blush* ... sorry for the FUD.  I had originally
tried it back in May, when I was still in a Twisted larval phase ... so
now I went back and fixed my little test script and ... it works!

Gee, that's cool!  I'll try it out along with pypgsql as I'm developing my app
and report back if I see any interesting differences.

Thanks for asking what errors it gave ... trying to duplicate my
experiment was enlightening.  (Well, yes, you might think I would have
tried that before asking ... *sigh* ... :P

-- Steve.

Stephen C. Waterbury  http://misspiggy.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/waterbug.html