[Twisted-Python] Dynamic web application using twisted.web.resource

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Aug 3 05:05:26 EDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 05:42:22PM +0800, Mukhsein Johari wrote:

> understand how things all work together. Specifically, I'm
> interested to know how to build a custom webserver using twisted
> that does not serve any files at all. And does not publish objects
> like zope. The build your own server with twisted doc is not enough
> somehow. It'd be nice if a tutorial used http as an example.  How do
> you use all those classes and modules? (twisted.web.server,
> twisted.internet.reactor)? The example Donovan gave (for my earlier

	Well, one real-world example, totaling ~1600 lines
	of webby stuff, is ldaptor. There's an app in there
	called ldaptor-webui, that acts as an adaptor between
	WWW and LDAP. It uses twisted.web.widgets. You'll need
	an LDAP server to play -- apt-get install slapd.

	The latest release is at
	http://twistedmatrix.com/users/tv/ldaptor/

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
double a,b=4,c;main(){for(;++a<2e6;c-=(b=-b)/a++);printf("%f\n",c);}