[Twisted-Python] get email and subdomain @ sikrit.info

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Apr 28 17:27:03 EDT 2002

In a similar offer, twistedmatrix.com subdomains are available under the
following terms:

If you maintain twisted.names to the point where it can serve all of
twistedmatrix.com's needs (BIND zone transfers and all), you get
yourname.twistedmatrix.com for life.  Until that point, you can get
yourname.twistedmatrix.com by writing 20 tests in one month, with the
same 10-test-a-month upkeep as sikrit.info.

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |