[Twisted-Python] Issues in new checkin from Donovan

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Thu Apr 18 07:53:00 EDT 2002

First of all - good work!

1. Use of unicode literals and XML in domtemplate.py - it won't run in
1.5.2. When are we gonna drop 1.5.2 support?  It's a pretty neat templating
system, actually, for certain uses. I still think ZPT is better though.

2. No example blog.html for the blog, so users won't know how to make
templates. The docs in domtemplate make it pretty obvious how to use though.

How do I add posts to a blog - not implemented yet?

I think the blog code should not be part of Twisted core. Start a new CVS
respository and make it a plugin is my suggestion.