[Twisted-Python] Towards 1.0

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Wed Apr 10 17:45:31 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

We are trying to move forwards towards a 1.0 release, with as many of
the APIs as possible in a stable state (obviously some parts are not
going to be stable).

If you are a developer have any work in progress, please try to finish
it up, so everything is in decent shape.

Manhole's gnome spelunk thing should either work or not show up.
Correct bounce handling in mail.

Most of all however, we need test code and documentation. Please
everyone - join in and help. It's a great way to learn, and few things
beat the fuzzy, warm feeling of having another 10 tests pass.