[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] (no subject)

Christopher Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 10 12:07:09 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 07:12, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> rob CVS wrote:
> > Modified files:
> > Twisted/twisted/spread/jelly.py 1.22 1.23
>
> Rob? Who's rob?

With my unmatched hax0ring skills I have discovered the following
information:

Login: rob                              Name: Robert Knopf
Directory: /home/rob                    Shell: /bin/bash
Last login Tue Apr  9 18:41 (CDT) on NODEVssh from crue.ninjaneering.com
No mail.
No Plan.

>From this information I have learned that 1) rob is Robert Knopf, 2)
Robert Knof is a ninja, and 3) He is obviously going nowhere in life.

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>