[Twisted-Python] New Member

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Apr 1 03:10:14 EST 2002

It sounds like you want some combination of twisted.internet.process and
twisted.python.delay.  Without knowing more about the specifics of your
application it will be tough to help you.

It's not clear, for example, what you mean by "on demand"... through a
web interface?  A GUI?  A wearable device?

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |