[Twisted-Python] Roxen Community: RFC 3091 Pi Digit Generation Protocol (Informational)

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Fri Sep 28 06:35:53 EDT 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Itamar Shtull-Trauring <lists at itamarst.org> wrote:

> We have *got* to support this protocol:
> <http://community.roxen.com/developers/idocs/rfc/rfc3091.html>

This isn't a joke.
I feel that there are significat problems with the protocol/transport
communication that make implementation of something like this needlessly
hard. Specifically, I want the protocol to be notified if doWrite() was
called when the buffer is empty, and for the protocol to notify the
transport that it always "wants to write".
The Official Moshe Zadka FAQ: http://moshez.geek
The Official Moshe Zadka FAQ For Dummies: http://moshez.org
Read the FAQ