[Twisted-Python] tcp.Port.stopListening =)

Benjamin Bruheim grolgh at online.no
Mon Sep 3 22:07:43 EDT 2001

Hm, well, I just ask out of fear of a "security-hole". dtpPort is now a listening Port. Right now I have self.pi.dtpPort.loseConnection() in DTP.connectionLost, so that it won't take any connection as soon as the transfer is done. But won't dtpPort accept connections as long as the transfer is going on? If I put the loseConnection in connectionMade I get that twisted.internet.tcp.Port has no fileno plus an failed attempt of closing the socket (since there's no Port-instance anymore). Should the API behave this way?

// phed - master of the obvious