[Twisted-Python] teud and __all__

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Oct 11 16:36:50 EDT 2001

Could the Teud repository please move to somewhere else on Zaibach?  I
don't particularly want to get commit messages for it, since it's a
totally distinct project from Twisted and it's difficult to sort out the
messages if they're both coming from twisted-commits.  This could also
be fixed by Kevin if the commit script were slightly different.

Also, about the __all__ attribute... might I suggest that this is a poor
choice of names, since this already means something to the interpreter?
__teud__ might be a better way to put it.  Certainly __init__.py's
shouldn't have an __all__ in them that describes classes (or modules) to
*document*.

Thanks,

--
______      you are in a maze of twisted little applications, all