[Twisted-Python] Teud

Itamar Shtull-Trauring lists at itamarst.org
Tue Oct 9 11:32:00 EDT 2001

Jürgen Hermann wrote:

 > Unfortunately, on a first look pydoc makes this hard (by returning
 > string values to build a result). I have to take a deeper look
 > whether it's possible.

Well, we don't use pydoc except for infrastructure. The way to do it
would be to pass a file-like object to the various documentation
functions, so they write to it instead of returning a string.

 > Still, there is sometimes a description element and sometimes not.
 > And it's not clear why.

Err... good question. Ok, let's use a description element for everything.

 > I also added my own versions of stylesheet & css, the stylesheet
 > takes parameters and is thus easily adapted to dynamic page
 > generation.

Oh, good, I wasn't sure how to do that with XSLT. Can you put up an
example of the output?