jhe at webde-ag.de
Tue Oct 9 06:27:17 EDT 2001
I'll (ab)use the twisted list for the moment, if someone thinks we should
open a separate list, say so.
Things that I noticed:
* xmldoc.py should emit a SAX2 stream, not write to a file directly.
xmldoc.dtd (which I wrote and committet):
* submodule should contain a description, not #PCDATA
* class/@parents should be @bases (cf. __bases__)
* <other> should contain <value> (note that variables might get
docstrings in the __future__, just like functions), and value
should have a @type attribute
* modelling of function attributes?
Jürgen Hermann, Developer (jhe at webde-ag.de)
WEB.DE AG, http://webde-ag.de/
More information about the Twisted-Python