[Twisted-Python] Process.write still blocks

Matt Campbell mattcampbell at pobox.com
Mon Oct 8 11:18:15 EDT 2001

I just grabbed Twisted 0.11.0 and checked twisted.internet.process
to see if Glyph fixed is so that writing to the process's stdin pipe
doesn't block.  It doesn't look like anything changed here; stdout and
stderr are read in non-blocking mode, but writes to stdin still block.
I've already fixed this in my application with a call to fcntl after the
process starts, and it doesn't break anything.  So it would be helpful
to make this change in the standard Twisted package as well.  Thanks.
Matt Campbell <http://www.pobox.com/~mattcampbell/>