[Twisted-Python] Twisted T-Shirts

Chris Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Oct 2 19:20:15 EDT 2001

I've been tinkering with some Twisted clothing designs for a while. I'll
put some together and put 'em on my web site soon. I can put them up on
our cafepress store (http://cafepress.com/poundpython, IIRC) so people
can order them without any hassle.

There's also discussion about having numbered pins: "I am (not) PSU agent
#n" or somesuch. Does anyone know what we can do to get these? Who's going
to do it (ie, who am I sending money to ;))?

Oh yes, I just remembered. The last time I was tinkering with a shirt design
I found myself lacking some base twisted logo stuff: glyph, can you send
me the .xcfs of relevant logos?