[Twisted-Python] im bug... (oops)

Chris Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Nov 12 02:27:29 EST 2001

Sorry. I didn't have the latest CVS. That last bug is obsolete. :( But heh,
I have a couple other bugs to report now :) (There was a syntaxerror in toc.py,
but I've already fixed that myself.)

First off, loading of the ~/.imsaved pickles doesn't work. I get an EofError
every time on the cPickle.load(file).

second, I'm getting this:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/punck/cvs/Twisted/bin/im", line 54, in ?
  File "/home/punck/cvs/Twisted/twisted/words/ui/tkim.py", line 721, in main
  File "/home/punck/cvs/Twisted/twisted/words/ui/im3.py", line 507, in saveState
NameError: global name 'gateway' is not defined

whenever I close the IM window after I've already logged on.

<Yosomono at efnet> swing is to gui programming what cupholders are to cdrom drives
<Yosomono at efnet> something easily mistaken for the real thing
                              Chris Armstrong
                      <<< radix at twistedmatrix.com >>>