[Twisted-Python] suggestions for changes to PB
lists at itamarst.org
Wed Nov 7 13:17:28 EST 2001
1) For clarity's sake, turn pb into a package:
2) the methods for connecting to a server assume you are using TCP - they
should use the new connectTCP, connectSSL, etc. API when we do *that* refactor.
1) Use SRP instead of whatever the current challenge/response is - see
2) Make a login system that uses X.509 certificates for identities (SSL only).
3) Look at SPKI for an alternate certificate-based system (RFC 2693).
More information about the Twisted-Python