[Twisted-Python] the magical port 0

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat May 12 00:10:55 EDT 2001

I looked at this, but I think the current approach is best.

Since servers are (optionally) persistent, the fact that server.port is 0
tells you that the next time the server is brought in from a persistent
store, it may be on a different port.

My suggestion for this application is to call through directly to
server.socket.getsockname()[1] directly.