[Twisted-Python] No Release Today

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun May 6 22:43:28 EDT 2001

In my final round of testing 0.8.5 for release, I discovered some nasty
release-critical bugs in moshe's refactoring of twisted.web; I'm surprised I
didn't uncover these when I initially looked at it, but I couldn't do a
release today with the code in such a half-working state.

Since I fixed it in my CVS tree, where most of the names of .net and related
classes are different, I need to do some more stress testing; this shouldn't
delay the release longer than tuesday; hopefully it'll only delay it one day.

--