[Twisted-Python] Reality Servers

Chris Hadgis chrish at mincom.com
Tue Jul 31 22:27:15 EDT 2001

From: "Glyph Lefkowitz" <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>

> On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Chris Hadgis wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know how I can get the Reality Servers running on a Windows
> > system? I have been able to get a static server working okay, but I
don't
> > know what the parameters for mkrealityserver are.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for help.
>
> It's very similiar to getting it working on UNIX.  Do you have
> Inheritance.tar.gz or TRDemo.tar.gz from the 'reality' page on
> twistedmatrix.com?

Yes I have. I have both of those.

The doco for mkrealityserver indicates there are two parameters: map.rpl and
map.spl. This will ultimately produce a file called pump.spl. I understand
this, but I don't know where to get the rpl and spl files from, or how to
generate them.

Cheers,
ChrisH

information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group
of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.