[Twisted-Python] twisted.protcols.toc

z3p z3p at mailandnews.com
Mon Jul 16 21:42:32 EDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 04:18:43PM -0500, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
> Wow, this is pretty cool!
>
> I'm not too familiar with TOC; is it a distributed protocol, where you can
> actually have TOC subservers authenticating with the main TOC server?

To the best of my knowledge, the main TOC server doesn't do this.  However, I'm fairly sure that the twisted version could be made to.

> I'm not sure I've got a use for this program yet, but it's fun to know we
> have it :)

Also, a newer version is online (http://www.z3p.f2s.com/download/code/twisted/toc.py) along with a unittest for it (http://www.z3p.f2s.com/download/code/twisted/test_toc.py).  I'll probably get around to starting the client later tonight or tommorow.

-p

--
(o_	http://www.z3p.f2s.com/
//\     z3p at mailandnews.com
U_/_    AIM: z3penguin

GPG print: 353A 4103 FFDD A6A2 85CE  06D5 6F48 D823 BDD9 A668
Key ID: 0xBDD9A668