[Twisted-Python] Metrics and all that jazz

Sean Riley sean at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Dec 26 14:34:06 EST 2001

yes, i must write some docs.

did you run the populate.sql script? each metrics variable must exist in the
metrics_variables table.

rddtool looks interesting. i will take a look in more detail.

all good feedback! thanks.

Unfortunately I currently don't have a production system that this is
running on - it is for a system that isn't built yet. It turned out that
implementing it took about the same time as writing the technical
specification document for it in the required format, so I did them both
simultaneously.

Could you elaborate on "An additional way of keeping track of open
connections and their metrics"?