[Twisted-Python] FAQ-o-matic

Michael Dartt mad96 at hampshire.edu
Sat Dec 1 02:51:59 EST 2001

Hm.  My only concern is that it looks like it's used more for proclamations/statements than Q&A.  (Brings us back to the Official Documentation issue, only not quite as bad.)  And it looks like the structure of a Wiki doesn't really make it smooth to do that.  What category/entry would you put it under?  Would you have a separate FAQ category?

But hey, if I'm wrong, so much the better.  :)

I may have met Shira, but the name doesn't ring a bell.  I left Camp Hamp in Feb. 2000--without Glyph there, it just didn't seem worth it.  ;-)