[Twisted-Python] Multiplex

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Aug 8 07:48:59 EDT 2001

This is what Cached was designed for :-).

You do realize, however, that even in a Copied, you may return something
like {'foo': self.foo, 'remote', Proxy(perspective, self)} from
YourCopied.getStateToCopyFor, right?

Then you can copy your cake and proxy it too...

                     @ t w i s t e d m a t r i x  . c o m
                     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/glyph