[Twisted-Python] Multiplex

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Aug 8 04:31:36 EDT 2001

Ok, Glyph is givin' me funny looks.

The idea that hooked me in to that whole mess was the bit about the peer
getting a single object which has both locally-defined properties *and*
can still act as a Reference.

again, the idea analogous to subclassing.  Python checks the subclass
for the attribute first, and then checks its base classes.  I want to
have the object search its local class first, and then fall back to
being a Reference.  I dunno how to do that currently.

The two-way aspect is important to me as well, but that's already
covered.