[Twisted-Python] a - a cursed -1 pipe named .twistd-web-pb (weapon in hand)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Aug 5 22:02:33 EDT 2001

I know that I'm probably the most familiar one with this code, but if
anyone can figure out why it is that unix pipes often appear to hang
forever when you try to connect to them, and generally behave incorrectly
with twisted.internet, I'd like to know.

The code all appears to work just fine even with numeric unix sockets.
As soon as I can I'll sit down with a W. Richard Stevens book and figure
out what's going on, but until then it's a constant annoyance to have to
be manually fixing up twistedmatrix.com's user directory when unix sockets
don't do what they're supposed to; so any help with this bug would be
appreciated.

                     @ t w i s t e d m a t r i x  . c o m
                     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/glyph