[Twisted-Python] Napkin

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Aug 5 15:24:52 MDT 2001

Napkin is a whiteboard service over PB.  The server is nominally
functional, and there's a pygame client which serves as proof of
concept, though be warned it's hella ugly.  The code, that is, as
there isn't a GUI to insult ;)

1 is freehand-tool
2 is lines-tool (click some points, and then mouse2-click to send)
T is text-tool (click, type, <ENTER> sends)

I've only played with it over loopback so far.

You can ooggle the code at ~acapnotic/src/napkin or
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/acapnotic/src/napkin/

It goes without saying that this isn't release quality, I'm just letting
you brave folks poke around in it since some have expressed curiosity.