[Twisted-Python] Man Pages Project

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Aug 5 05:36:11 EDT 2001

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, Moshe Zadka wrote:

> runtests doesn't run, becuase pyunit is packaged differently in twisted and
> Debian.

Yep.  Shouldn't be in the package.

> > Ship it. :)
>
> Any date on .5?

Chris Armstrong is (should be!) working on a PB interaction tool, which
Kevin Turner has cleverly (though tentatively) named "Manhole".  I'd like
to see that become marginally useful before pushing out a new v.; however,
this next update will mostly be documentation.

If Chris's stuff isn't ready within the next 3 days I'll push without it.

Travis also mentioned that he wants to do some updates to
twisted.web; I'll wait on those as well if they're going to be out within
the next 3 days.

                     @ t w i s t e d m a t r i x  . c o m
                     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/glyph