[Twisted-Python] Working with Reality

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Aug 4 00:32:47 EDT 2001

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, M.J.  Stahl wrote:

> I would like to work towards developing Reality into a more mature
> environment, but (laughably) I am having trouble even getting the
> environment started (ie, I am recieving a traceback).

What's the traceback?  If you email it we'll probably be able to figure
out the problem a lot faster :)

> Can someone please give me a general breakdown on getting TRDemo or
> Inheritance started.

Make sure you have all the latest stuff; 0.9.4 fixes some minor problems
with reality and there are new .tar.gz files in the 'reality' directory on
the website.  If you do that and things are still broken, please send the
traceback so I see what's happening, at least.

                     @ t w i s t e d m a t r i x  . c o m
                     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/glyph