[Twisted-Python] GLOOP2 -- No more Mr. Passive Resistance

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Mon Apr 30 15:41:29 EDT 2001

Glyph and I talked a bit about revising Gloop. I don't have
yet a proposal for the high level protocol, but I did put together
a simple protocol for transferring objects. There's a super-pre-alpha
implementation already, though.
It's at http://moshez.org/gloop2

--
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: No...no... no. Quicker,