[Reality] Problems starting Imaginary

Marcos Marado Marcos.Marado at sonae.com
Wed Mar 21 13:51:04 CST 2007

Greetings,

I had on my TODO list to check out "Twisted Reality", and I decided to do it
today. By the archives on this mailing list I noticed that Reality is now
actualy Imaginary: http://divmod.org/trac/wiki/DivmodImaginary . Since I
found no other reference to this, I think this is still the mailing list
where I should write.

The wiki tells me to read this file:

$ cat doc/RUNNING
================ <result of cat
$ axiomatic -d imaginary.axiom offering install imaginary
$ axiomatic -d imaginary.axiom start
$ telnet localhost 4023
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
IMAGINARY 0.1.0alpha0
TWISTED SVN-Trunk
PYTHON 2.4.2 (#2, Sep 30 2005, 21:19:01)
[GCC 4.0.2 20050808 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.0.1-4ubuntu8)]

Written by Jp Calderone (exarkun at twistedmatrix.com)

Username:
================ result of cat />

So, I tried:

$ axiomatic -d imaginary.axiom offering install imaginary
Unknown command: offering
$

Anyone can point to me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
--
Marcos Marado
Sonaecom IT