[Reality] Greetings and a few questions

cybrgreg at cinci.rr.com cybrgreg at cinci.rr.com
Sun Apr 17 14:11:58 MDT 2005

Hello, I am new to the list and to Imagination, but I am interested in
Imagination.
I have written a couple of MUD servers from scratch in Python and came
across this, thinking it might be a nice starting point for a new
server.

I fiddled with it for about two days and could not figure out how to
get it working.
I kept getting errors trying to run the various files, so I would try
to find the modules that were missing or make minor code changes to see
if i could get it running, but no dice.

Is there any documentation for the project? I found only minimal
explanations of the theory of the library, not "how to run it."

I'd be interested to live chat with someone who is familiar with
Imagination, if someone wants to.
my AIM is ferggo, or MSN is ferggo at hotmail.com (if anyone actually uses
MSN)

Thanks, I'd love to see this project develop and would be happy to
contribute, but I can't seem to figure out how to see it running.