[Reality] Getting started with reality

Christopher Armstrong reality@twistedmatrix.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:32:15 -0500

--------------enigD24D1BBC26656A0DD46D60D1

Phrater Phil wrote:
> I used to have Twisted and Reality set up at home until I ran out of
> time to spend on such projects. I now find I have some time again. Alas,
> I can't find the code on account of I probably deleted it at some stage.
>
> When I download Twisted 1.1.1 and the stuff in the Reality downloads
> area (inheritance and trdemo) is there some kind soul who can help me
> set this up?

Refer to this thread:

   http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/reality/2003-August/thread.html

the sandbox/ contains demo stuff. TRDemo and Inheritance haven't been
ported to NewReality.

In particular, glyph's first response is the most relevant answer to
your question "is there some kind soul who can help me set this up?" :)

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/