[Reality] V3(4?) RFC?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:13:17 -0500 (EST)

I was wondering if anybody subscribed to this list knew the process for
writing an RFC, and if so, thought it was worth the time and effort to do
so for the V3 protocol ...

It might be nice to write a more generalized version of the TR protocol
stuff, since it generally seems to be a highly useful protocol and might
be good for other things as well ... it has the same advantage of HTML in
that you can afford to ignore parts of the message if you don't understand
what they're about... so any incrementally developed system might be able
to benefit from it.

Also, it might be nice to have a crypted version of the same thing.

But that's a pipe-dream =)

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]