[Reality] Hello (Again)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:49:26 -0500 (EST)

It's late so I'll be brief:

Yeah, it's me playing with the listserv again.  I just grabbed a list of
addresses from people who seemed actively interested (or had been at some
point) I probably left lots of people out, but I could only salvage the
archiving stuff.  List information was lost.

If you didn't know, TR has been / is being rewritten in python.  We've got
some impressive progress so far in the 'reality' module.  Check it out (it
even parses your old TR maps).

I hope to keep most development discussions on this list in the future,
unless they specifically involve plot stuff for one of the games.  Since
the engine isn't done being rewritten yet, we've probably got a while to
go on this one =).

Anyway, pytyon has enabled me to do more with less, so although I've got
less time these days it seems like I'm getting vastly more development
done.  Hopefully some more code will start showing up soon... people who
are new can feel free to introduce their own interests on their own...

---
Even if you can deceive people about a product through misleading statements,
sooner or later the product will speak for itself.
- Hajime Karatsu