[Reality] CVS - a quick tutorial

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:46:14 -0400 (EDT)

Parts of that tutorial were incomplete or incorrect (for example, it lists
the character for "merge conflict" as M, not C) but on the whole, yes, it
was good!  Certainly much better than the "regular" CVS tutorial.

I will try to remove the BeOS specific and incorrect portions and post it
on a website sometime soon.

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]